Investor relations websites
Companies listed at the stock exchange are obliged to conduct a clear information policy in areas that may affect the proces of their shares.
The investor relations section must therefore include any content that is directly related to the status of the company as a public company. For stock exchange companies, we have prepared in the WMC CMS panel a number of tools that facilitate the management of this type of information.
We would also like to emphasize the fact that the IR websites made by our agency have been repeatedly awarded and distinguisheed in the Golden Website contest.. The website www.lug.com.pl has received this award 7 times!
Thanks to these solutions, the investor relations
websites of our customers:
- are compatible with the model IR service
recommended by the WSE
- offer a unique way of presenting materials
- are visually appealing
- are managed in an intuitive,
easy to learn way in administration terms
WMC CMS modules supporting
communication in the IR area:
- current and periodic reports module
- General Assembly of Shareholders, Extraordinary General Assembly of Shareholders and Corporate Governance modules
- listing of company shares presented on an interactive chart with the option of presentation against the background of the quotations of the selected index and with the option of downloading data from the selected time interval
- shareholder module - shareholding structure displayed on a dynamic, fully editable chart
- calendar - the most important events presented on the timeline with the option to download it to the calendar in the desktop or on the smartphone
- financial data module - data presented in unit and consolidated terms, divided into specific time volumes, data updated manually or by means of external file upload
- an interactive engine comparing selected financial data - an attractive presentation of selected parameters on an interactive chart, possibility to download data to a selected file format
- module of automatic sending of notifications to the subscribers